Take a look at how Simply BoxIt provides Box Storage in Manchester in 6 easy steps below.
Box Storage Step by Step
- Book Online using our easy booking form – choose how many boxes and other items you want to store, select how long for, add any packaging you need, choose your box delivery and collection dates, select your insurance cover and choose how to pay whether it’s up front or on a monthly rolling contract!
- We then deliver as many empty boxes as you need for FREE
- You pack up and label your boxes
- We collect into storage on your chosen date
- We will store your boxes for as long as you need
- When you’re ready for re-delivery just call or email the details and we’ll deliver them to your new address!
It’s that Simple with Simply BoxIt!
Storing other items?
We can also provide self storage for a whole host of other items like bikes, suitcases, bookcases, mattresses, chairs or pictures that you may not be able to get in a box for storage. When it comes to re-delivery just give us a call and we’ll deliver your items wherever you are!
Perfect for students, young professionals or those just looking to store a few bits…
Many people use us to store prams and boxed baby clothes, books, bedding and student items over the summer, seasonal clothes or items while they are in between properties. The scenarios really are endless. If you need storage from 1 box to 50 – Simply BoxIt can help with your box storage in Manchester.
Keeping Box Storage Simple
At Simply BoxIt we really do keep things as simple and as easy as possible. You don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own house, apartment, flat or halls. Book online and we deliver empty boxes to you, pack them as you like and then we collect and store for as long as you need. Simply BoxIt is perfect for short term storage where you just need to get some things out of the way for a while. Perhaps you have people coming to stay and you want to de-clutter for just a few weeks.
Equally, Simply Box it is great for longer term box storage. Maybe you have a lot of clothes that you still love but are waiting for the right time to wear them or you want to keep them for your children if they are vintage. Perhaps you have a pram or baby clothes that are too good to give away and you may have another baby in a year or 2. Storing is often a much cheaper way than getting rid of them and having to buy them again in a year or so.
Watch the Video
Watch the video below to see more and book online now!